What perfume do you get the most comments on?

What perfume do you get the most comments on?

As above… what perfume always gets noticed when you wear it?

Every single time I wear “By” Dolce & Gabbana, my partner says " Ooh you smell nice". :slight_smile:

par amour

I get comments when I wear [B]Clarins Par Amour[/B]…

[QUOTE=Allison (Staff);38]I get comments when I wear [B]Clarins Par Amour[/B]…[/QUOTE]

I have a sample of that I think I should try that.

So far I think it’s Issey Miyake L’eau D’issey (comments by girls) and Beyond Paradise (comments by boys)

Surprisingly I’ve got lots of comments on Ralph but I’m getting sick of it myself :frowning:

Narcissco Rodriguez by the girls, Dior Adict by the boys!
Shalimar and L’Or de Torrente (not all that widely available here) also get comments.
My current fave Prada doesnt ilicit any response. Hmmm?:rolleyes:

Well its a choice of two
the original Marc Jacobs or Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Kein
both are perfect for summer and winter and they seem to adjust their fragrance accordingly:)

i usually get comments wearing Chanel Chance or Coco Madamoiselle (sp?)

I don’t have it myself, but i commented on someone elses fragrance the other day and she said it was the knew Stella McCartney.
Anyone got it? It’s beautiful!

Givenchy

I always get compliments from men when I wear Givenchy Only.
Women ask what scent when I wear Armani Mania.
Needless to say I wear Givenchy more often!!!

[QUOTE=Kate (Staff);36]As above… what perfume always gets noticed when you wear it?

Every single time I wear “By” Dolce & Gabbana, my partner says " Ooh you smell nice". :)[/QUOTE]

I’m using “Lovely” by SJP. I have had so many flattering comments. And I’m only using the body lotion at the moment, and not the perfume. I will definitely be buying some more.

Fragrances

Well this is a hard question as I have so many fragrances ( I am too embarrassed to tell you how many)! I have a rule that I never wear the same fragrance two days in a row. I have received many comments in the last two weeks on Princess By Vera Wang, Nina By Nina Ricci (which has toffee apples in it yum:), With Love By Hilary Duff and Flowerbomb by Vicotr and Rolfe! Oh and if anyone wants to know the ingredients in their Favourite Perfume there’s a good chance I might know what they are!

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;93]Narcissco Rodriguez by the girls, Dior Addict by the boys!
[/QUOTE]

Me too!

Both are the most sultry fragrances on the market- I usually hate heady perfumes but these always give me a little extra confidence and every perfume girl at Myer raves about NR whenever I’m there.

Fragrances

Just a warning to be careful when shopping at Myer girls - I used to be a perfume girl and everyone works for a company and will tell you ANYTHING to get you to buy their brand - they are given hefty targets to reach. So remember: don’t ask for their opinions, be true to your own sense of smell! And also it is always nicer to have a more ‘unique’ fragrance - I always try to avoid Armani and Ralph Lauren fragrances as every second person has them and I like to stand out!
My faves: ‘Island’ Michael Kors, ‘Cinema’ Yves Saint Laurent

thanks for that advice :). Totally agree with you about the Ralph thing, I swear if I smell one more person wearing Ralph Lauren Romance I’ll scream. I never used to be able to pick perfumes very easily but it’s completely obvious when people where that one and gives them no individuality. Same with J Lo’s new one Live, it’s already doing my nose in!

i have so many perfumes too that im loving!! i have princess by vera wang wich is just so cute im actually in love with the bottle probably would have bought it even if it smelt like poison… but it doesnt! :slight_smile: its sweet ! im loving the dkny red delicious, davidoff game for her…pacific paradise by escada… flower bomb…! umm… and i smelt the new miracle forever by lancome today and i might have to purchase it too… mm has anyone tried the new cassis rose perfume by the body shop i heard it is a fruity floral? any one smelt it or own it? what did you think of it?

Yes I have tried the new Cassis Rose by the Body Shop it is a fruity floral EDT but I found it really didn’t last that well on my skin. It also comes in an 30ml oil. I purchased the body lotion and shower gel which are quite lovely. It sound like you love all the perfumes that I do. Love the sweet ones! I also have 100ml in Princess and just love the bottle!:o

Chanel Hair Mist

Has anyone used the Chanel NO 5 hair mist? I am not a huge fan of NO 5 but I was a teeny bit excited at the prospect of having a perfume for my hair! Do any other Chanel perfumes have matching hair mists?

I have tried the hair mist and received one as a sample when I bought from the Chanel counter. Believe it or not, never used it on my hair, used it as an EDT! Dont know how well they work for smoke stinky hair and I have yet to see another in the Chanel (or other) ranges.

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;267]Has anyone used the Chanel NO 5 hair mist? I am not a huge fan of NO 5 but I was a teeny bit excited at the prospect of having a perfume for my hair! Do any other Chanel perfumes have matching hair mists?[/QUOTE]
Thierry Mugler Angel has a hair mist, it is divine - I can’t wear the actual perfume, it’s too strong for me, but the body products seem to be a bit lighter.

Has anyone had the chance to smell The new Michael Korrs Island Fiji fragrance? I absolutely love the origional Island and would love to know what your thoughts are on the new one as I haven’t had a chance to smell it yet?

Giorgio Armani Sensi - such a sensual fragrance!