What's a good oil-free moisturiser to use

What's a good oil-free moisturiser to use
0.0 0

Hi, I’ve got oily skin and some acne on my face and I’m looking for specific moisturiser products to moisturise my face. I have recently bought some face-cleansing products and a good moisturiser would go well with it. Preferably a lightweight, non-comedogenic, oil-free lotion with at least SPF 15 UVA/UVB sun protection. Any ideas? I’d love to hear any suggestions. Thank you.

I’ve been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for several years now. I’ve tried many other moisturizers from Olay Combination Skin Moisturizer (watery consistency, and greasy on my face causing breakouts), to high end products such as Shiseido and Lancome, none of which gave me the same smooth, matte, and oil controled skin as I do with this product.Ever since using this product, I have not found the need to wear foundation for months. I use Nutregeena everyday .It is working for me and I hope it works for you as well !

I would suggest Jojoba Oil (its not actually an oil despite the name but a wax).

Jojoba Oil is almost identical organically-speaking to sebum, which is the natural oil produced by your skin. It is a great natural moisturizer it can also help with acne, it penetrates into the skin without clogging pores and is suitable for all skin types it contains vitamin E and antioxidants which are great for fighting aging signs. It has a SPF rating of around 4 so may be lower than you are looking for…