What's on your beauty product wish list?

What's on your beauty product wish list?
0.0 0

I’ve got several bits and pieces I’m considering adding to my online Adore basket right now! Trying to behave and cull down to a few at a time but these are the items I’d love to purchase at the moment if I could afford it all straight away.

• Alpha-H Liquid gold - I’ve heard great things about this! Just trying to finish up my other skincare products right now

• The Ordinary Vitamin C - This one’s a cheapie, so will probably give it a go soon!

• Gerard Hydramatte liquid lipstick in ‘Everything Nice’. I’ve already got ‘Immortal’ and ‘1995’ and I’m obsessed. So keen to get more colours.

• Inika Liquid Mineral Foundation - I usually just use a light dusting Inika mineral powder but keen to get something just slightly heavier for when I’m more done up in the evenings and love that this has Hyaluronic Acid.

• L’Oreal Professionnel Steampod Hair Styler - I am a chronic hair straightener… saw this whilst browsing through the site and it caught my interest

What have you ladies got on the wish list?

Hey @christined!

There is one lipstick I currently have my eye on…

• Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Love Lipstick in Raw Sugar. This is a creamy/matte finish lipstick, which would be perfect for light- medium dark skin tones who are after a nude lipstick. Unlike a lot of nude lipsticks I’ve tried, this one won’t wash you out or make you look like you have foundation on your lips.

Here is an article Joanna has done on this range of lipsticks - https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/kendall-jenners-go-lip-colour/

A’kin Facial cream is in my wishlist:heart_eyes: