What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

Ooooh, the first post in the new section!! Sweet!! Well I have the same colour on my fingers and toes - Chi Chi in Fashion Police. It’s an orangey pink. Somehow not suited to this rainy day, I feel like changing to a navy blue…

I have OPI Big Apple Red on my toes… nothing on fingers.

Pink on my toes and nothing on my fingernails…Having a polish free day!

On my fingers. OPI in Passion, and my toenails are bare.

toes are OPI “I’m not really a waitress”… I always get comments on that polish!

an awesome shiny red!

That’s my ultimate red Allison…love it!

Today I’ve got OPI Suzi Loves Sydney (deep wine/plum) on handsies and tootsies. I got it as part of a set of minis from the new Australia collection and I’ve already bought a big’un of this colour. Will be fab for winter too. Highly recommended!

Have an orangey colour OP on my toes (not sure of the name) and a deep blood red on my hands…

i have MAC kid orange on my fingers, nothing on my feet i always forget about them…haha

OPI Hawaiian Orchard on my nails
OPI In the Pink of my Toes

Today I have an OPI orange-y one on my toesies and on my fingers is a bright pink that is chipped and yucky but I keep forgetting to take it off! Damnit.

Today I have OPI in Black Onyx on my nails and toenails.

OPI - Second Honeymoon on my finger nails
Chanel - Black Satin on my tootsies

OPI Don’t Mel-bourne the Toast for me

Revlon Ooh La La Lilac on fingers and toes…I’ve been wearing lilac eyeshadow lately (green eyes) so thought I’d do the matchy-matchy thing.

I just have the Manicare ridge filler on my finger nails at the moment. Nice nude look, fills lines in my nails and doesnt chip!:clapping:

I got so sick of my chipped nailpolish that I just went bought a remover and went into the Ladies at work and took it all off! Now I am all nude and feel much better :).

Absolutely Nothing on either. I haven’t got around to redoing my polish on my toes. They hate it in hospitals! When they see the polish on your toes it’s like you’ve commited an unthinkable crime worse than murder!

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;11729]Absolutely Nothing on either. I haven’t got around to redoing my polish on my toes. They hate it in hospitals! When they see the polish on your toes it’s like you’ve commited an unthinkable crime worse than murder![/QUOTE]

PCC it’s so torture to make you remove all your nail polish in hospital! When I was waiting around in a hospital last week I saw a notice for people who were having a scan for something or other, and it said “when you come in for your scan, please make sure you are free of makeup and nail polish” and I thought “geez what kind of cruel system makes people go out like that?!!”…especially since you could run into a cute doctor!!

Torture I say.

Oh BTW I switched to a dark dark red, almost black, on my toes - loving it! Can’t remember what it’s called though.

[QUOTE=ozkat;11772 Oh BTW I switched to a dark dark red, almost black, on my toes - loving it! Can’t remember what it’s called though.[/QUOTE]

Ozkat, can I trouble you to check what that colour is? It is exactly the thing I am on the hunt for! Ta xo

Rimmel vinyl shine in midnight black ( i think thats is name. I has finally chipped away a bit and now i look like a skanky adolescent going through her goth stage.