What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

I am dying to try my new Chanel Peridot :heartbeat:

[QUOTE=Pixie;454884]I am dying to try my new Chanel Peridot :heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

Pixie, we just got a new butter LONDON shade that is a little similar!

Ooooooooooh! :detective:

Ooooh to both of those

Mecca cosmetica “Siren”. A bright orange red which matches my tanning skin in Italy at the moment.

Hey Trash!!!

Hi ya DF!
Its nice having the internet. I must look into it when I get back home :chuckle:

Indeedy! So old school having you here! :typing:

[QUOTE=Katerina(staff);454885]Pixie, we just got a new butter LONDON shade that is a little similar!

[/QUOTE]

Oh…I’m liking the new BL colours - Wallis and Toff. Onto my wishlist they go!

essie - Chinchilly. I don’t know why I ever stopped using this!

Chinchilly’s bewdiful.

What’s on your nails right now?

Essie French affair on fingers and Essie lilacism on toes

My Chanel Peridot chipped yesterday :frowning: just when I thought I couldn’t hate filing more!

Essie Curtain Call

Oh poo, Pixie! How long did it last? I have heard the Chanel polishes are not that great for longevity, but then most aren’t.

I am wearing Essie Mint Candy Apple. I have to apply three coats to get opacity, boo. But it is a pretty colour.

Do you love the colour of Peridot Pixie? I like the look of some swatches but wondering if it looks too green irl.

Had to file all my nails right down today as they keep peeling :frowning: but at least my Essie Fishnet Stockings looks good on short tips.

Oh my, I loooove it and I have had nothing but compliments. Most it looks brassy gold and then on some angles goes all the way to bottle green. But mostly under lights it is gold with a green tinge.

That does sound stunning.Thank you :waving:

Going to paint my toes later tonight with Essie’s Secret Affair.

[QUOTE=happy2be;455376]Going to paint my toes later tonight with Essie’s Secret Affair.[/QUOTE]

Love it :heartbeat: Such a great colour, I must use it some time soon.