What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

I had to remove my Shellac because of work (chocolate/food handling) and I tried normal remover and it didn’t really work. I had to pick at it to get it off. It left this really gross rough texture on my nail bed. I should of got it removed at the salon.

Essie Hot Coco on short fingernails.

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;456456]I can’t believe you ladies are getting two weeks out of a shellac! :rollthoseeyes: You must have servants. :chuckle: I’ve never gotten more than five or six days out of fingers. And yes it is highly dependent on the technician!!! It’s really important to get the base coat really exact in terms of thickness and coverage. When I do it myself it never looks as good or lasts as well because obviously you just can’t do it as well yourself.[/QUOTE]

Do you do your own Shellac manis VH? I’d love to hear more about that :detective:

I’ve been contemplating getting some supplies off eBay and giving it a go myself. I can’t justify the cost of getting them professionally done when they don’t last as well as they should.

I have classic French manicure at the moment.

Is it just me or do you guys find Essie a bit patchy/streaky? I’ve got a couple and even after 2 coats it looks like it need a 3rd?

[QUOTE=Angela Leigh;456463]Do you do your own Shellac manis VH? I’d love to hear more about that :detective:

I’ve been contemplating getting some supplies off eBay and giving it a go myself. I can’t justify the cost of getting them professionally done when they don’t last as well as they should.[/QUOTE]

I do them myself at work because I’m a beauty therapist. :chuckle:

[QUOTE=Medusa;456479]Is it just me or do you guys find Essie a bit patchy/streaky? I’ve got a couple and even after 2 coats it looks like it need a 3rd?[/QUOTE]
Yes I always have to do three coats for Essie.

What’s on your nails right now?

I do three coats with my Essie too and it looks perfect.

It depends for me. For example Lilacism needs three coats but Chinchilly needs two :slight_smile:

I do two…I think if you went to three you’d be regretting it and wishing you could go back to two. :chuckle:

I’ve only ever done two,with no issues,but I only have dark shades,it’s probably different with light ones.

Just did mani on short tips with new Zoya Neeka-love this colour;it’s a medium purple but has a ‘dusty’ muted quality and the teeniest specks of silver/gold glitter♥

OPI Charged up cherry :slight_smile:

Sounds nice Ms-Jelena.

I’m wearing Essie Rock Candy on fingers and Zoya Heidi on toes.

OPI Bubble Bath!!!

Fingers - Essie Secret Affair
Toes - Rimmel Apricot Punch

I had a pedicure today and my toes are a very summery OPI My Chiwawa Bites. :elephant:

Nice Saphy.

I have Butter London Fash Pack on tips and Zoya Neeka on toes.My Fash Pack is going gluggy :frowning: going to have to buy another bottle,I love this colour so much:heartbeat:

What’s on your nails right now?

OPI Elephantastic Pink on my toes

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;456726]Nice Saphy.

I have Butter London Fash Pack on tips and Zoya Neeka on toes.My Fash Pack is going gluggy :frowning: going to have to buy another bottle,I love this colour so much:heartbeat:[/QUOTE]
No! Don’t buy another one. I’ll send you mine. I’ve only worn it once but it doesn’t suit me. Happy to send it to you.

Mecca Cosmetica Maria