What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

[QUOTE=Medusa;456740]No! Don’t buy another one. I’ll send you mine. I’ve only worn it once but it doesn’t suit me. Happy to send it to you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you M!:kissing: That would be brilliant.I will pm you.

No prob I rather it go to a loving home than sit neglected here.

Pedi - OPI Glacier Bay Blues with Navy shatter over the top & Seche Vite
Mani - Zoya Erin

Rimmel 60sec Style Hunter on fingers
OPI Barefoot in Barcelona on toes
:heartbeat:

I just did my toes in OPI I’ll Take the Cake for tomorrow’s wedding. It would look better if I didn’t have such bright colour before :shakehead:

I just put a coat of NYC Apricot over Mecca Cosmetica Maria :slight_smile:

Deborah Lippman Don’t tell Mama on fingies.Zoya Neeka is still going strong on toes,seriously,this is wearing like iron!

Shellac Beau

My first attempt at DIY Shellac. Just a base and top coat to see how it went. It’s been on since Monday and seems to have lasted better than the professional one I had done. Except for some lifting at the tip of my right pointer finger, it has held up pretty well.

When I get some time over the weekend, I will soak this off and have another go at it. I want to see how it goes with regular nail polish over the top or in between layers. It’s tempting to just purchase some Shellac colours but I have so many regular polishes that I would rather try and use them with it first!

Mani - Butter London Pink Ribbon

Good job Angela:clapping: I’d love to hear more about how you get on with these shellac 'speriments :slight_smile:

Yesterday I did my toes in Essie Long Stem Roses and did the Matte About You top coat and it looks fab, very christmassy in fact so I will remember that for christmas day. I think the matte top coats look way better on polishes that have some kind of pearl effect through them.

Mistress Quickly by Mecca Cosmetica :heartbeat:

OPI My Private Jet over a coat of Orly Goth.

Fingers and toes in Shellac “Masquerade” (shimmery berry)

OPI Cajun Shrimp

Essie Rock Candy on fingers and Lilacism on toes

Essie Over The Top on fingers-this is surely the worlds most beautiful and perfect polish colour:heartbeat:

I’m wearing artistic colour gloss in an exact dupe for Essie Fiji

I just painted my toenails… Was really hard now my bump is getting in the way. It might be pedicures from here on in.

[QUOTE=Sapphire;457584]I just painted my toenails… Was really hard now my bump is getting in the way. It might be pedicures from here on in.[/QUOTE]

:):heartbeat: