What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

OPI warm and fozzie :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff)
Here’s a pic :)[/QUOTE]

ooooohh soooo shiny:heartbeat: let me know how you find the wear C,I really think I need to find a place and have a go.My poor nails get trashed at work so maybe this is the solution I need,especially as I prefer to wear dark colours which annoyingly show every chip and scratch.

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;458951]ooooohh soooo shiny:heartbeat: let me know how you find the wear C,I really think I need to find a place and have a go.My poor nails get trashed at work so maybe this is the solution I need,especially as I prefer to wear dark colours which annoyingly show every chip and scratch.[/QUOTE]

Today is day 4 and it’s still wearing well which is a miracle for me. I’ll let you know how it continues to go :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);458975]Today is day 4 and it’s still wearing well which is a miracle for me. I’ll let you know how it continues to go :)[/QUOTE]

:clapping:
I’ve got an appointment for saturday,going to give it a go :smiley:

Oooh exciting! Can’t wait to hear how you go. I started picking mine off last night… whoops :frowning:

That’s what I always do. :redcheeks: When you have your hands in water a lot, Shellac does tend to lift a little bit at the edges. And it is begging to be picked off. :redcheeks:

Ulta 3 Blue Heaven. Wasn’t sure if this colour would suit me as most pastel shades don’t but i love this! So bright & cheery & it applied really nicely.

Fingers - OPI I’m Not Really A Waitress
Toes - Butter London Yummy Mummy layered with OPI Up Front & Personal

the color is pink, my favorite.

on toes: essie Fiji with essie Pop Art Pink on top

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);458994]Oooh exciting! Can’t wait to hear how you go. I started picking mine off last night… whoops :([/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;459002]That’s what I always do. :redcheeks: When you have your hands in water a lot, Shellac does tend to lift a little bit at the edges. And it is begging to be picked off. :redcheeks:[/QUOTE]

I had mine on for 11 days.I was pretty impressed with it,after all that time I only had one chip on my most used finger.I soaked it all off last night because the regrowth was too obvious,and also I was a bit over the colour tbh.I like how easy it is to remove and that my nails were in excellent shape underneath.

Umm,do you girls think you could possibly sandwich an ordinary nailpolish in between the shellac base and top coat?Would it work VH?

I also wonder if I got a light pink Shellac mani,if it would help ordinary polish painted over the top adhere and last better?You know like it does over acrylics:detective:

Mecca Cosmetica Margaret :slight_smile:

Orly Goth on tips and OPI My Private Jet on toes.

Today its golden brown on my toes and fingers…though its not standing out from my dark complexioned skin.

Revlon Black Plum. I would describe it as more of a dark grape/violet than plum.

Ulta 3 Violet Rumble. Pretty but not loving it. Just a bit of a boring colour.

on tips-OPI An Affair in Red Square topped with a gorgeous NFU Oh flakie in #44-an orange with a green duochrome :yum:

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;459203]

Umm,do you girls think you could possibly sandwich an ordinary nailpolish in between the shellac base and top coat?Would it work VH?

[/QUOTE]

Just butting in as I have asked VH this previously and she said that you can, but you need to ensure that every layer is super dry before putting the next layer on, especially the non-shellac layer.

I would like to get it done as I like my colour but like the staying power of shellac even more :slight_smile:

Yeah I had a client ask for it once, so I did it, and it seemed to work but I have no idea what the staying power would be as I haven’t done it myself. Also, the Shellac colour coat is what gives that amazing nonstop shine - so I daresay you wouldn’t get that longlasting shine with just normal nail polish, even with the Shellac UV topcoat over the top.

Fingers - Zoya Kieko
Toes - China Glaze Innocence