What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

[QUOTE=Pixie;459486]Just butting in as I have asked VH this previously and she said that you can, but you need to ensure that every layer is super dry before putting the next layer on, especially the non-shellac layer.

I would like to get it done as I like my colour but like the staying power of shellac even more :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;459490]Yeah I had a client ask for it once, so I did it, and it seemed to work but I have no idea what the staying power would be as I haven’t done it myself. Also, the Shellac colour coat is what gives that amazing nonstop shine - so I daresay you wouldn’t get that longlasting shine with just normal nail polish, even with the Shellac UV topcoat over the top.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ladies:waving: I’ve done a bit more research on it now and it seems that it works really well(particularly with shimmery/sparkly polishes) especially if you allow the complete drying of layers first.I’m contemplating buying a lamp.

About to do a mani with Guppy #64 a dark purple with silver shimmer.

nude polish

[QUOTE=lilbabybeetroot;459609]Thanks ladies:waving: I’ve done a bit more research on it now and it seems that it works really well(particularly with shimmery/sparkly polishes) especially if you allow the complete drying of layers first.I’m contemplating buying a lamp.

About to do a mani with Guppy #64 a dark purple with silver shimmer.[/QUOTE]

Noice…still hankering after LM twilight…

Shellac French mani :heartbeat:

I did my toes in Chanel Miami Peach yesterday. Gosh I love this colour, I better wear this thype of thing before the weather changes :rollthoseeyes:

Just did a mani with Essie Fishnet Stockings.Had to redo one finger because I used OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat on it and the darn OPI took some of the polish off :mad: even though the colour had been touch-dry before I applied it.So I end up with a ruined nail and red on my top-coat brush:no: useless product,went straight into the bin.

OPI Navy shatter layered over Revlon Tidal Wave.

Saw this on FB - awesome!!

Tomorrow I am getting a Shellac mani and pedi for the wedding in a soft pink.

Chanel Rose Cache on toes :heartbeat:

I have gone matchy-matchy with OPI Koala Bear-y on fingernails and toenails.
My ringer fingernails have a swirl in Revlon No Shrinking Violet.

Fingers - Essie Merino Cool
Toes - OPI I’m Not Really A Waitress

Fingers - Essie Masquerade Belle

This is a gorgeous burgundy wine cream colour. Reminds me of the old school classic - Revlon Vixen. I wore that shade to my Year 10 formal! :wink:

Nothing on my nails right now.

I did my toes in OPI India Mood for love.

[QUOTE=Pixie;460706]I did my toes in OPI India Mood for love.[/QUOTE]

I just goog-maged this colour. Oh my, it’s gorgeous!

Even though no one sees my toes in the cooler months, I still like painting them just like I do in spring/summer.

I am the same. I always paint my toes.

I have Chanel-Graphite on my toes and nothing on my finger nails.

Zoya Kieko on toes

Butter London Yummy Mummy on toes

Revlon Vixen.