What's on your nails right now?

What's on your nails right now?

OPI Matte Nail Envy. My nails have been breaking a lot lately - trying to repair them!

Essie Wicked layered over Orly Goth on fingers-this pairing seems to really extend the wear time of my mani.(with CND Stickey base and Orly In a Snap top coat)

My toes have Essie Secret Affair on them. I wanted a nice polished, but natural look.

I really need to replace my Poshe. It is getting SO thick and gluggy.

[QUOTE=Pixie;461091]My toes have Essie Secret Affair on them. I wanted a nice polished, but natural look.

I really need to replace my Poshe. It is getting SO thick and gluggy.[/QUOTE]

Meeee toooo

I’ve got Innoxa in Plush Velvet on, with the old OPI top coat. It’s been a week and no chips! Just a little wear along the tops but it’s in an even, fine line so barely noticeable.

I did my toes in Essie Mint Candy Apple yesterday. I love this colour and it suits the nice weather we’re having.

Orly Pawn the Ring, mani

Got my first Shellac mani today. Don’t know what the colour it’s called but it’s red with shimmer. Similar to OPI’s I’m Not Really A Waitress.

I could get used to Shellac very easily. Love that it’s an instant dry and it only took 30min to do. Plus it’s so shiny. Shame that the colour range isn’t that big. When I go back to get it removed in a couple of weeks, I plan to re-do a Shellac french polish.

Has anyone had a chance to try the Luminail?

I’ve got shellac on my nails at the moment :heartbeat:

Oh, so pretty Mads.

My Shellac is still going strong since Sunday. I figured out the colour I have on - Red Baroness. There is a bit of growth at the bottom of my nail, but other than that it’s still as glossy as when I first had it applied and the best thing - no chips whatsoever. And I have been so clumsy this week with my hands. :rollthoseeyes:

[QUOTE=Madison;461982]I’ve got shellac on my nails at the moment :heartbeat: [/QUOTE]

LOVE that colour Mads!

Rosebud or Gotcha Mads??

I have Shellac in Hot Pop Pink on toes…bare fingers so as not to draw attention to my tan hands!

I think it’s rosebud but I’d have to check with T_B_A. I’ve had Hot Pop Pink before! love it!!!

OPI charged up cherry… ahhhhhh love it :slight_smile:

I did a naughty and peeled off my Shellac. :whistle: I then wiped my nails with acetone nail polish. It’s not the 100% stuff so I still had bits of the base left over, but it’s pretty much all off now.

Got my nails done this morning - Shellac french mani :slight_smile:

Shellac Rock Royalty on toes…Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi on fingies!

Ballet Slippers- Essie :slight_smile:

Shellac Hot Pop Pink on fingers!