My morning and night routines differ a bit because I don't use retinol during the day.
1. Either a hot cloth cleanse with Ren Skincare Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser, or with Cetaphil sensitive skin wash, depending on how dirty my skin feels.
2. If I feel like it, the Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner.
3. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% solution around my chin where I get breakouts.
4. Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion moisturiser.
1. Remove makeup with Avene Cleanance micellar water.
2. Hot cloth cleanse with the Ren Rosa Centifolia. (this stuff is amazing honestly, and smells so great it's such a treat to use)
3. Witch hazel toner if I feel like it.
4. The Ordinary Salicylic acid on my problem area.
5. Ultraceuticals Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum Concentrate on areas with large pores, acne scars, fine lines
6. Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion
I'm waiting on Alpha H Liquid Gold to come back into stock here so I can incorporate that a couple of times weekly! I have always wanted to try it.