What's your favorite skin care brand?

What's your favorite skin care brand?

@mandyhandley which products from Alpha H are you currently using?

I’m currently using the Alpha H Rose Liquid Gold, Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera and the Vitamin C serum :slight_smile:
Love them all so far.

@mandyhandley how do you find the Rose compared to the standard liquid gold?

Hello :slight_smile:
I have combination/normal skin (with a tendency to be sensitive to various products/ingredients and more on the dry side in the colder weather) and I have been using the Kora Organics range for about 4 or 5 months now which has completely transformed my skin. It’s no longer prone to breakouts, I haven’t reacted to single product that I’ve tried within the range and my Mum even complimented me on how good my skin was looking just last night!! :smile: I purchased the trial sized 3 step system packs in all three options and alternate between the 3 cleansers, mists and moisturisers. I also splurged and purchased the Noni Glow Facial Oil and I use it religiously (layered underneath the Noni Glow Face balm at night and mixed with my moisturiser in the morning)… my skin has never looked more ‘glowy’ or radiant!! Very happy and impressed… I’ve been recommending the range to everyone that will listen.
I hope this helps and that you find a brand that you are happy with and that your skin loves you for.

Goodluck and happy researching :slight_smile:
Gemma

My usage is only Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer

Yes, I will let you know. I have to finish the Dermalogica eye cream first and will then buy the Jurlique eye cream.

@gemmacarruthers thank you for your suggestion gemma! I will definitely have a look at that. My skin tends to be quite sensitive to a lot of products so I try to be careful with what I use and I have to try them one at a time so I know what my skin is reacting to

I have been using one of the recommendations from here which is the asap cleansing gel. It’s been really good to my skin so far :smiley:

@christined I’ve been using the sensitive version of the deodorant paste you recommended for a while now and I have to say that I looooove it :heart: I am never going back to the normal, chemical deodorants

My skin can get quite sensitive with deodorants where I get slightly itchy. With this product, I had no bad reactions at all. Also, there would be no bad odor the full time I was using it except the 2nd week, which was probably the detox period. But during this time, it was only a very slight smell and would only be towards the end of the day. So I would just bring the paste with me wherever I go and I would top up and then all was good again. This was only for the 2nd week though. From the 3rd week there has been no bad odors! So no top ups necessary :stuck_out_tongue: And it smells really nice when I just put it on.

Also, the first week, I wasn’t used to my underarms sweating lol (which I don’t really sweat a lot with normal activity so it would never cause wet stains on my clothes) but by the end of the 2nd week, i barely notice it anymore

I’m really happy with this and would totally recommend this!! Thanks for your suggestion christine!! :smiley:

Isn’t it awesome @katrinazabarte!? I started using my “normal” anti-perspirant deodorant again recently because it had been so warm and I was worried about sweating but then I noticed that although it stopped me sweating for a while I’d start to smell a bit by the end of the day! Ugh. So I went back to my Black Chicken Axilla Paste and even though I do sweat with it, definitely no bad odours!!! I love it.

@christined definitely never going back :smile: and same!!! I was worried I’d sweat through my dress last week so used the normal deodorant for 1 day and I could smell the bad odor towards the end of day as well

I find it works just as well as the original but it isn’t as harsh. I can only use the original twice a week or my skin gets a bit sensitive to it. I can use the Rose Gold every night as it is so gentle :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking at the Sukin range. Which of their products do you love?

Bioderma is a great brand it has products for all skin types. I know for a fact that they have a sensitive range, go to Bioderma au and have a look at what they have to offer, also they are reasonably priced. I’m a long time user who is very happy with the products.

I use Ultraceuticals I used to have very dry skin and since I’ve been using them my skin has felt amazingly fresh and plump.

oh which products in particular @sally-annwright?

I use the Hydrating Milk as my cleanser and I use the B2 hydrating serum because I have naturally dry skin.

@kyliecavanough - I love the Sukin Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser :slight_smile:

Thank you!! :kissing_heart:

@kyliecavanough - You’re welcome!

I also like their Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub. Not sure what your skin is like (in terms of sensitivity) but I find this is gentle enough to use every 1-2 days.

If I want a stronger scrub, I reach for Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14%. The Skinstitut scrub is my absolute favourite scrub!!

I like natural and organic skin care and my favorite brand is Shadia Elamin.