What's your favorite skin care brand?

What's your favorite skin care brand?
0.0 0

Hi there :slight_smile:
Over the years I’ve been a devote to many different brands/products…

The certified organic products before and during pregnancy was great for bringing babies into the world but soon there after my skin was just needing that little bit extra help.

Went and used many different salon lines, Dermalogica, Germain De Capuccini, Skinceuticals, Elizabeth Arden PRO and it can go on… all with alpha this or hydroxy that and to be honest I most always have over irritated hot reddish cheeks, along the cheek bone. Most of these products I came to understand was too ‘active’, too strong for my thin fair skin.

So in saying all that, I’m 43 and I’m probably the happiest with my skin complexion today as ever.

Having a skin peel facial every 6 weeks or so and LED facials plus switching to the Jurlique Nutri-Define range and Purely White Skin Brightening day cream I’m getting this result.

I’d say in summary, my skin philosophy has changed from proxy/removing daily to nourishing and boosting and hydrating my skin. Promoting health of the skin from within and getting my body to generate (through LED treatments) its own collagen production, strengthening and calming my skin.

Your’s in skin love :slight_smile:

I have sensitive skin. Can you suggest me the best cream for increasing glowness of my face.

I have good skin, but somewhat dry. I use some of The Ordinary products, but find them a little undernourishing for my skin. I added NIOD (DECIEM parent company of The Ordinary and NIOD) Hydration Vaccine as a moisturiser with my Ordinary products and it’s amazing. Feels weird, but gosh it’s great. Smooth, supple, hydrated skin. Delightful.
Hydration Vaccine

My favorite skin care brand would have to be La Roche Posey. I like there range for oily skin. Also they have products for redness., I’m about to start using Rosaliac AR INTENSE I will let you know how I go. The redness in my cheeks and forhead when I don’t wear makeup or a BB creme is getting more noticeable. The story will continue… maybe tjete is a product that makes a difference.

Hi @kyliecavanough,
Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been getting any notifications! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and have never found that the Sukin range breaks me out or causes irritation. I have used so many products but the following are my favourites…
SENSITIVE CLEANSING GEL
SENSITIVE FACIAL MOISTURISER
MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
HYDRATING FACIAL MASQUE
OIL BALANCING PORE REFINING FACIAL SCRUB
and my absolute favourite ENERGISING BODY SCRUB
Hopefully this can be of some help! Once again, my apologies for the late reply.

Ordinary is my favorite skin care brand. All the products of this brand is available at very reasonable price.

I’m in the same boat as you with oily skin, I use a great French brand that isn’t overly expensive. La Roche Posey it’s save my life they have a $16.00 starter pack look it up on Adore. I swear by it!!!:grin:

Hi :slight_smile: Just wondering if you’ve noticed any change in redness since starting?

No need to be sorry :slight_smile: I think Priceline have Sukin at half price at the moment. I’m interested in trying their new range No need to be sorry :wink: Thank you SO much for your reply. Priceline have a special on Sukin at the moment I think, I’m quite interested in their newest range https://sukinorganics.com/collections/purely-ageless

my skin is oily so i am a fans of La roche. I just read from this article http://skintwinkle.com/best-face-washes-oily-skin-reviews/