What's your favourite makeup product and why?

What's your favourite makeup product and why?
5.0 1

I’m wondering what everyone’s go to make up is? Mine is currently the benefit they’re real mascara, it’s my holy grail. I’m interested to see what everyone’s is and why so I know what products to buy next! Thanks guys! Beck! :kissing_heart:

I’m currently obsessed with Ere Perez beetroot cheek tint!! Even on a makeup free day (well mostly makeup free day) I just feel like I can rub a little of it into my cheeks and that touch of colour on my face just makes me look fresh and healthy!

Really?! I’ll have to have a look :heart: thanks Hun.

I have justed started using the Laura Mercier loose translucent setting powder. and my makeup looks clearer and better. It seems to cover imperfections more than any other loose or pressed powder I have used in the past. It is expensive though.

I’m all about the Base! So i love a really good primer to pave the way to a flawless finish!
and i can’t go past the “Benefit PORfessional” it’s my go to on most days - it leaves my skin so velvety & smooth & i
apply this silky formula under or over my makeup. It gets a 10?10 for blurring my imperfections!
It also comes in mini- size, so you have the option of trying before you purchase the full size (trust me the full size of this beauty will become your right hand man :slight_smile: )