When A Wonder-Product Turns Into Three...

When A Wonder-Product Turns Into Three...

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/when-a-wonder-product-turns-into-three/

You might’ve seen Cinch’s Face Cheat pop up on your Instagram feed before. If you’ve ever wondered what it is, it’s basically a hydrating glow-booster rich in antioxidant Vitamin C, that gives you instantly dewy skin with just a spray. That sounds like pretty much everything you’ve always wanted, doesn’t it?

You can read more about Face Cheat here, but in the meantime, I have even better news. Cinch just released another two products to add to your routine for even more luminous skin: a cream moisturiser and a micellar water. FYI, the moisturiser is everything.

Tell Me More!

The cream moisturiser, aka Face Cheat(er), is basically a cream version of the original Face Cheat spray, which I'm super excited about, as I find the richer texture fits in more seamlessly with my existing skincare routine, and I can keep the spray on my desk for midday hydration.

Cinch’s Face It 5-in-1 Cleanser is a gentle micellar water that removes dirt & makeup, tones, balances and gently exfoliates your skin in one simple step. So basically, Cinch’s whole range can be used on-the-go, making your skincare routine super simple (hence the brand name, perhaps?)

Shop Cinch here

A post shared by cinch skin (@cinchskin) on Dec 13, 2017 at 1:28am PST

What You Need To Know:

Apart from wanting to know the benefits these products can have on your skin, it's also worth knowing that Cinch's products are free from parabens, mineral oil and sodium lauryl sulphate.

Face Cheat(er) Moisturiser

- It's a 72 hour moisturiser cream ideal for normal to dry skin types
  • Rich in antioxidant Vitamin C for protected, brightened skin

• This cream instantly illuminates the skin for a glowy complexion

• Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & pores

• Makes the perfect pre-foundation primer for a dewy finish

Tip: This moisturiser genuinely makes your skin look amazing - it’s perfect for no makeup days, as it gives you a natural glow. It’s also great for adding a little more luminosity to a matte foundation - simply apply it as your primer.

"OMG! The skin cleanser and moisturiser are amazing. Perfect addition to my Face Cheat! Since I've had my babies Cinch has helped keep me glowy and radiant."

Buy here

Face It 5-in-1 Cleanser

- Removes makeup from the face, lips & eyes
  • Cleanses away built up oil & dirt from the skin

• Contains fruit acids for gentle chemical exfoliation

• Leaves the skin refreshed & hydrated post-cleansing

• Ideal for girls on-the-go as a makeup bag staple

Tip: I like to use this micellar water as a pre-cleanse when I’m wearing heavier makeup. I get the most of it off with this, then cleanse as normal removing any excess. If you’re guilty of wearing makeup to bed, carry this in your handbag with a couple of cotton pads.

“The cleanser and moisturiser is my new best friend. Love them and love how they make my skin look, and seriously the glow I get from them is amazing.”

Buy here

Shop Cinch here