Which eyeshadow shades & brands do you ladies like to use?

eyeshadow
makeup
Which eyeshadow shades & brands do you ladies like to use?
0.0 0

I have to admit I’m not very adventurous in the eyeshadow department. Having olive skin and darker features I’ve always stuck to more of a brown/black bronzey or smokey look. Inika is usually my go to for eyeshadows (coco motion is my favourite shade). Wish I could be more adventurous but I’ve always felt like I look like a drag queen with anything other than neutral colours. What are your go tos?

I am a sucker for anything loose and shimmery. Just cant help myself!

Any particular brands you prefer @annettebisinella?

I’m currently using the sweet peach palette by Too-Faced - which is AMAZING and smells DIVINE!! It has a great range of warmer toned shadows, with a mixture of matte, satin and shimmer finishes.

Otherwise, for performance and quality, nothing beats MAC Cosmetics single shadows.

Also, I do love the Charlotte Tilbury Palettes and would love to try some of Natasha Denona’s shadows!

From few days I am using MAC medley of mauve’s eye-shadow. Its very beautiful and gives more intense dramatic look when used with wet brush.

Oh I love the idea of using a wet brush with those eye shadows @vaishaliyadav!

@christined i forgot to add. Using eye shadows with wet brush will be suitable for almost all occasions but for night parties or functions it looks amazing. Don’t forget to give a try in your next night out.

I am really into Eye of Horus shadow palettes at the moment, I have Maat Dark Temptress and looooove it.

Also like BECCA palettes, I have the Ombre Nude one and it’s great.

I recently purchased the TooFaced Sweet Peach Palette as i am loving the warmer tones atm. They really make my blue eyes pop!

oh that sounds gorgeous @ashleighxo!

Have my eye on ‘Eye of Horus’ shadow from last month. Hoping to buy in the coming month.

I’ve been obsessed with Garbo & Kelly’s Overnight Sensation palette. Super pigmented, mix of shimmer and matte shades and easy to blend with my fluffy Sigma blending brush. It features some gorgeous pink shades which I’m really into at the moment (yet still unsure if I’m pulling it off), and my signature light and dark browns for a classic smokey eye. It’s a great palette for someone who just wants one palette for all their eyeshadow needs.