Which Moisturiser Does Your Favourite Instagrammer Use?

Which Moisturiser Does Your Favourite Instagrammer Use?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/which-moisturiser-does-your-favourite-instagrammer-use/

I’m all about choosing your skincare for your skin type, not based on what other people are using - but in this case, the go-to moisturiser of Steph Claire Smith, Jasmine Dowling and Clarice Chian might just be perfect for your skin, too.

Clinique’s new Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator is basically everything you want in a moisturiser. Why? Because it actually still maintains your skin’s moisture levels even after you wash your face for continuously comfortable skin. Oh, and it’s suitable for all skin types.

A post shared by Steph Smith (@stephclairesmith) on Feb 23, 2018 at 2:34pm PST

What Does It Do?

- It has a lightweight, fast-absorbing gel-cream formula
  • This moisturiser provides instant hydration for nourished skin

• Improves the look of fine lines, flakiness & tightness caused by dehydration

• Contains Hyaluronic Acid to boost hydration levels & plumpness

• Your skin’s natural moisture barrier is strengthened & restored

• This formula seals in hydration for comfortable skin all day

• Helps to restore the skin’s ability to naturally rehydrate itself

• The new Moisture Surge is non-comedogenic, oil-free & fragrance-free

• The skin is left with a fresh, plump, healthy-looking glow

Shop here

A post shared by Jasmine Dowling (@jasminedowling) on Feb 19, 2018 at 12:55pm PST

How Can I Use It?

Apart from being a standard moisturiser, Clinique's Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator can also be used in at least 4 different ways (you know how much I love a multi-purpose product).

It can be used as a 5-minute facial mask when applied liberally, as an ultra-hydrating boost on top of your usual moisturiser, as a dewy skin primer and on dry areas like cuticles, elbows and even the ends of your hair!

A post shared by Clinique Australia (@clinique_oz) on Feb 18, 2018 at 10:00pm PST

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ The "aaahh" feeling - Kriti

"This product is quite the multipurpose type but one of my favourite things to do after I come home is to wash my face and then put this on. It's like the "pyjama feeling" if you know what I mean. You put it on and that's all you need for your skin to be happy and rejevunated all night long."

★★★★★ Skincare game-changer - Jilly

"It smooths on like silk without feeling sticky, skin immediately feels cool and comfortable, I suffer from incredibly sensitive skin with rosacea, this gel cream has made my skin easier to live with, I also swim in chlorinated pools daily, and immediately after swimming I apply this cream. No more chlorine itch and redness! LOVE LOVE LOVE"

★★★★★ Fabulous double duty - Lizzy

"I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. Loving the moisturising qualities... my make up looks amazing on top of this product. I now skip my primer as I find this does everything it used to. Also loving the double duty and being able to use this as a mask for those days I feel like an extra boost is required. Great addition to my skincare routine!"

Shop Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator here