Which skin care acids work well for what?

Which skin care acids work well for what?

AHA, BHA, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid… Love to hear what you guys use for what and what works for you?
I’ve mostly been a fan girl of AHAs. It’s just what I was first introduced to and it’s always been great for smoothing out my skin. Lately I’ve gotten into the Glycolic Acid via the Pixi Glow Peel Pads which have been amazing and convenient to use for skin smoothing and The Ordinary Glycolic Acid which is nice when you want something that’s not as strong. Have heard great things about the Alpha Lipoic Acid from The Ordinary for brightening though so about to add this to my repertoire to see if it helps with pigmentation which I often have left behind by blemishes.

I like lactic for it’s gentle but effective resurfacing properties and azaleic acid for reducing my pigmentation and keeping black heads at bay.

oh haven’t heard of this @tinamiller. Sounds like a dream acid. What products do you use that have azaleic acid?

The 2 products that I have found to dramatically improve my skin (and empty my wallet sadly) are:

Biologique Recherche Lotion P50V (Amazing)
NIODs NAAP

Hope this helps!