Which 'The Ordinary' product would you suggest for sun damaged skin?

Which 'The Ordinary' product would you suggest for sun damaged skin?
0.0 0

Hello,
I’ve purchased some of the ordinary products and just wanting to add one for my sun damaged skin on my neck / chest area.
Thanks in advance!

Hi @kaylawebb what have you got and currently using? The one thing you should be doing already is wearing and reapplying sunblock to that area every day.

I only use sunscreen in that area at the moment

What other products do you own? You may already have some products that will help. @kaylawebb

From the ordinary i have

• Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
  • Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
  • Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
  • Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

@kaylawebb if you’re trying to work on pigmentation from sun damage I would recommend one of the Vit C products from The Ordinary. They definitely help fade pigmentation after a couple of months of regular use

I’d be adding Vit C as @christined mentioned either the 23% in the evenings or the 30% in the silicone which can be used day or night - but not at the same time as the niacinamide (so vitc morning, niacinamide pm for example). I’d also be adding a low percentage retinol as well. Add these in slowly and one at a time so that if your skin rebels you know what product is causing it or you have the chance to lessen the regularity of use to accommodate what your skin is happy with.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: really appreciate everyones help!