Why Does Jennifer Hawkins Use This Product?

Why Does Jennifer Hawkins Use This Product?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/why-does-jennifer-hawkins-use-this-product/

According to Jennifer Hawkins, she’s in love with Skinstitut’s Enzymatic Micro Peel. Jen told Elle she uses it because “it kind of eats your dead cells rather than exfoliating your skin manually. It’s more hydrating and I find my skin has more of a glow — I have a better complexion and less breakouts.”

So I guess now you probably want to know a little more about it, right?

A post shared by Jennifer Hawkins (@jenhawkins_) on Aug 30, 2017 at 1:08am PDT

What Is It?

- It's a low-intensity granule-free chemical exfoliating mask
  • It helps to hydrate, soften & refresh skin while being gentle enough for sensitive skin

• This soothing exfoliating peel removes impurities & dead skin cells

• Skin is left much softer and brighter

• This mask is infused with a blend of moisturising ingredients

• It contains papaya extract, chamomile, passionfruit & grape seed oil with niacinamide

• It’s suitable for all skin types, especially dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin

Buy it here

Before & After

"My skin feels super soft after using this peel, and it doesn't feel dry or uncomfortable - plus, I think it made my skin look brighter and clearer! My skin can be a little sensitive, and this didn't irritate it at all. I'll definitely use it again." - Yasamin

About The Ingredients:

Papaya extract: is a fruit enzyme which acts as a chemical exfoliator

Chamomile: has anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties plus essential oils & antioxidants

Grapeseed oil: is non-comedogenic, can firm the skin, reduce scarring & hydrate the skin

Niacinamide: can reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, even the skin tone & brighten dullness

How To Use:

Simply apply a layer of product to clean skin, and allow it to sit for five to fifteen minutes. For ultra-dry skin, you can leave it for a bit longer before rinsing off.

Buy it here

What Is Everyone Else Saying?

★★★★★ Love this product - Stephanie

"This is one of my fave Skinstitut products and I look forward to using it. It feels so lovely when you wash it off and your skin feels noticeably smoother. My skin has had hormonal breakouts since coming off the pill but is normally dry and sometimes sensitive. This is gentle enough to address all these concerns. I'm such a fan of these products and how affordable they are."

★★★★★ Loved this! - Lindsey

"I have really sensitive but acne prone skin. This made my skin feel so smooth without irritating my eczema which a lot of these types of products do. Visibly noticed my pores looked smaller and skim felt great. Can't believe it took me so long to try this as I love the Skinstitut range!"

★★★★★ Another great product from Skinstitut - Lindsey

"I love the Skinstitut products so thought I would give this a go. I tried it when I had eczema under my eyes and was breaking out around my chin. It didn't irritate my eyes at all which a lot of products do, you know the burn I am talking about if you have eczema! It also brought the deep pimples I had around my chin to the surface without drying my skin out. Love love love this! The next morning my skin feels smooth and pores look reduced."

★★★★★ Loved this product! - Olivia

"I'm never one to do masks and all but this product is amazing. I find it quite quick, as I can leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse it off. You don't need a lot and it smells like passion fruit! have been using this product for 2 weeks now and my skin has cleared up amazingly."

Buy Skinstitut Enzymatic Micro Peel here