Why Does This Scrub Have Everyone Raving?

Why Does This Scrub Have Everyone Raving?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/why-does-this-scrub-have-everyone-raving/

It sits in prime position amongst our exfoliators category, boasting best-selling status - so what makes Skinstitut’s Glycolic Scrub 14% our number one scrub? Well, if the reviews are anything to go by, I think we can establish it’s pretty good.

Formulated for both the face and body, this deeply invigorating exfoliating cleanser contains glycolic acid, tea tree oil and jojoba beads for the most thoroughly cleansed skin.

Why You Should Try It:

- Ideal for treating acne-related & pigmentation concerns
  • Clears and brightens the complexion

• Removes surface impurities & treats congestion for clear pores

• Refines skin texture for softer, smoother skin

• Has antibacterial properties to prevent blemishes, acne & blackheads

• Promotes healthy cell renewal for plumper skin

• Refreshes and rebalances problematic skin

• Great treatment & preventative product for ingrown hairs

• Sensitive skin would be more suited to the L-Lactic Cleanser or Gentle Cleanser

Buy it here

How Does It Work?

Glycolic acid provides effective chemical exfoliation, while biodegradable jojoba beads provide an element of physical exfoliation to shift dead skin cells and pore-clogging dirt and oil. Tea tree oil has long been used for its antibacterial properties, which further assists in the treatment and prevention of congestion.

Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14% also targets dark spots, sun damage, and other pigmentation thanks to the glycolic acid component of this scrub, which promotes cell turnover to reveal a rejuvenated and more even complexion.

How To Use:

Squeeze a pea-sized amount of scrub onto wet fingertips. Lather over your face using circular motions, avoiding eyes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with your favourite serum or moisturiser to restore hydration.

Buy it here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Best! - Chelsea

"This stuff is amazing, I had major congestion around my chin, pimples and milla. Using this scrub in combination with gentle cleanser and other skinstitut products - my skin has never felt or looked so good - some days I don't even need makeup! I also use it for ingrown hairs and if my skin is irritated after shaving - it really is amazing and you get a lot of it for the price!"

★★★★★ My new favourite scrub - Stephanie

"My skin has been breaking out and the texture has been bumpy lately. This scrub is gentle enough to use every night but seems to be making my skin much smoother quite quickly. I'm loving the feel of my skin when I get out of the shower. I'm also using the lactic cleanser, even blend serum and oily skin moisturiser, which seems to be a winning combination. The value for money on this product is excellent as well, especially if you're only using it every second or third night. I would definitely recommend it to others with hormonal breakouts."

★★★★★ Gentle yet effective - Ashleigh

"Skinstitut have done it again. I bought the 14% because I suffer from hormonal acne and I have congested skin due to regular exercise (gross sweat). I've found that a pea sized amount or maybe a tad more is enough to scrub my face, neck and chest. It doesn't strip the skin of oil to the point of irritation (oil doesn't overproduce) but it gives a good deep clean. I use one night on two nights off. My tip is to let the scrub sit on your skin for about a minute after scrubbing then rinse well. My acne is significantly reduced after using this."

Shop Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14% Here

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this scrub from Adore Beauty and I am so glad as I think it excellent. As mentioned, you can use it on the face and body and I have been using it to exfoliate the top of my hands as they are starting to look as they could do with a bit of pampering. It is luxurious product to use and makes my hands feel brand new. I then moisturise them with the aesop Hand Balm which top’s it off. I would highly recommend this scrub.