Why Is This The Most Talked About Foundation On The Internet?

Why Is This The Most Talked About Foundation On The Internet?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/why-is-this-the-most-talked-about-foundation-on-the-internet/

It was voted as the Best Foundation Of The Year in Allure’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards, and is constantly raved about across the internet - so when Make Up For Ever finally landed at Adore Beauty, the Ultra HD Foundation was the first thing I bought.

I can’t recall the last time I was this happy with a purchase, or felt the need to hurriedly write a glowing review on the site. Where has this foundation been my whole life? What have I even been wearing on my face up until now?

I know it sounds dramatic, but this foundation gives me life. If you’ve used it, you’ll probably relate to that statement.

A post shared by Ashley Antoine (@ashleyantoinebeauty) on Nov 19, 2017 at 4:44pm PST

Why Was It Voted The Best Foundation?

This cult foundation feels like a second skin, yet you can achieve medium to full coverage and it still looks incredibly natural. Developed specifically for TV and film, this foundation photographs beautifully, with zero flashback.
  • This light-diffusing liquid foundation is perfect for everyday wear

• The long-wearing formula blends seamlessly into the skin

• Your coverage is entirely buildable & can be easily customised

• Allows you to achieve a flawless, natural-looking satin finish

• It’s super lightweight & feels incredibly comfortable on the skin

• Ideal for normal to combination skin, but can be worn by all skin types

• This foundation is infused with hyaluronic spheres for time-released hydration

• Workable with any application tool, including fingertips

• Make Up For Ever’s exclusive 4K complex guarantees a professional-level finish

Buy here

A post shared by MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL (@makeupforeverofficial) on Aug 26, 2017 at 12:00pm PDT

The Shades:

Oh, here's another thing to love about this foundation - it has 40 shades. Yep, even if you've got a very fair or very deep skin tone, there's most likely a shade for you. I wear shade Y305 Soft Beige - naturally I'm lighter than this, but I only wear foundation when I have a tan on, so I always select my foundation shade accordingly.

The shades are numbered from lightest to darkest, and have two undertones, red ® and yellow (Y). If you aren’t sure what your undertone is, find out here.

What Does Everyone Else Think?

If my description of this foundation hasn't been good enough to sway you, I just want to mention this foundation is a fave of nearly every YouTuber, including Shaaanxo, Karima McKimmie and Desi Perkins. But if you prefer to hear what other customers think, keep scrollin'.

★★★★★ My HG Foundation - Caz

"I'm constantly purchasing new foundations all the time, but I always find myself coming back to this one. Using 2 pumps for a full face perfect coverage, I can't go wrong with this. It goes on smoothly and doesn't appear cakey or flakey. I'm a little oily, so I do need to set this with a powder, but when I do, it stays put all day. Massive colour range allows it easy for me to change the colour of my foundation to match perfectly between summer and winter."

★★★★★ Favourite foundation - Amelia

"I have been using this foundation for over a year now. I am obsessed! The coverage is full without it creasing/drying me out or caking. It lasts all day and makes my skin look airbrushed. It was suggested to me by a makeup artist and I can see why she uses it on her clients. This is the best!"

★★★★★ Natural, buildable foundation - Elle

"This is one of my favourite foundations because it's so versatile. This everyday foundation has the ability to be worn light or full coverage. I have dehydrated skin, so it was such a relief to see this formula sit so nicely on my skin. With buildable coverage that looks and feels natural, what more could you want?"

Buy Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation here