Why You Need To Try Dry Shampoo Paste

Why You Need To Try Dry Shampoo Paste
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/dry-shampoo-in-a-paste/

I know that dry shampoo and paste don’t usually feature in the same sentence - that’s why I wanted to share this very unique hair product with you.

R+Co’s Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste is one part dry shampoo, one part styling paste and perfectly suited to days when you want to add texture and hold to slept-on hair. It also helps maintain that clean, just-washed feeling.

Tell Me More...

- It's gives the hair a matte finish with reworkable hold
  • Doesn’t leave the hair feeling sticky or oily

• It’s super easy to use in both the roots and ends

• Allows you to add texture and absorbs excess oil

• It has a beautifully fresh, beachy scent

• A little bit goes a long way, so it’ll last for ages

Buy it here

About The Ingredients:

Volcanic Ash: Naturally cleanses and balances the scalp

Coconut Oil: Defines the hair and emphasises thickness

Zeolite: Aneutralising powder that aids in absorbing excess oil

Sunflower Seed Extract: Protects against free radicals & repairs damage

Argan Oil: Softens & nourishes the hair & improves manageability

How To Use It:

Scoop out a small amount from the tub and rub it between your fingertips to activate the formula. The solidified balm will warm up in your fingertips and transform into an oil texture before becoming powdery.

Apply to second-day hair, rubbing it into the scalp and tousling through the ends of the hair. Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste can also be used on damp hair and blowdried for added volume and texture.

Buy it here

What's Everyone Saying About It:

★★★★★ I'm actually obsessed with this product.. - Sarah

"I keep it in my purse pretty much at all times.. It's such perfection! I have always had a love hate relationship with spray dry shampoos.. I've never felt the application/product placement was the best it could be but this paste solves that problem! You get to pick and place the perfect amount of product using your finger tips! It completely wicks away any grease while providing a great amount of texture/volume at the roots! The product starts as a paste and turns almost to like an oil from the body heat of rubbing your fingers together."

★★★★★ My hair is 99% dry shampoo majority of the time - Alexa

"This product happens to be one that I love. I use a lot of aerosol dry shampoo but this product is different in the fact that it not only absorbs oil but gives you a sexy, tousled, textured look. You rub it between your fingers first to melt the product and then work in in from the roots. You know that cute messy bun look that is actually super hard to achieve...this product makes my after gym buns look perfect! Smells great and all of the R+ Co packaging is to die for. Definitely worth the money if you can get your hands on it."

★★★★★ I was on the hunt for a dry shampoo until I found this - Alyssa

"I LOVE it and is everything that I needed in a dry shampoo/texturizer. I do not like putting a lot of product in my long, thick, oily, dark brunette hair but this is great because you can control how much and where to put using your fingertips. No residue, lifts, and look clean. You can feel it in your hair but it looks great."

Buy R+Co Badland Dry Shampoo Paste Here