You Need To Add These All-Natural Serums To Your Routine

You Need To Add These All-Natural Serums To Your Routine
0.0 0

Originally published at:

When I try a natural or organic product that knocks my socks off, I really want to rave about it, so that all of you who are strictly into natural beauty can benefit.

I've picked out my fave natural new arrivals from the last couple of months that are bound to impress.

To Brighten & Plump:

Goodness Be Bright Chia Serum

Tired of your dull-looking complexion? Bring it back to life with a natural alternative (for under $20 FYI!)
  • Contains chia seed oil, avocado oil, coconut oil & Hyaluronic Acid

• Vegan, cruelty-free and 99% natural

• Contains botanical extracts designed to help plump & brighten

• Fast-absorbing formula leaves skin silky smooth, hydrated & nourished

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… I am so hooked on this - Beauty & Lifestyle Hunter

"This serum is seriously light, so I didn't have to worry that it would be too intense for my combination skin - it has the consistency of a light milky-white lotion and it absorbs immediately into my skin, and leaves it feeling so silky soft and smooth, and without any greasiness, so it is also perfect for using under makeup."

Buy it here

To Hydrate & Nourish:

Edible Beauty No.3 Ageless Serum

I love the concept of Edible Beauty's skincare range, if it's safe enough to eat, it must be perfectly safe for your face, right?
  • Works to enhance plumpness, boost radiance & smooth the skin

• Hyaluronic Acid & Beta Glucan provide smoothing & plumping action

• Antioxidants enhance skin firmness & protect the skin

• White Tea & Desert Lime act to deeply nourish and hydrate

• Botanical, ethical & edible (although I don’t recommend eating it!)

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Sneaky little gem! - Bronte

"I bought this product after trying to find a vegan serum was thrilled with the fact it contained Australian ingredients. What I didn't expect was how quickly this product would become a "must" in my daily routine. I used it for a few days woke up on the 3rd with the best skin I've had in years. It helped balance out my redness, over production of oil and my skin is hydrated throughout the day without feeling slimy. I no longer need to wear full coverage foundation stick to tinted moisturiser after only a month of use. This product works!"

Buy it here

To Fight The Signs Of Ageing:

Divine Woman Age Defying Gel Serum

This is definitely my recommendation for anyone switching to natural beauty from an active skincare regime (who's already addicted to the results of traditional retinol).
  • Contains a natural alternative to Vitamin A

• Also contains antioxidants & Hyaluronic Acid

• Renews & repairs skin leaving it plump, fresh & radiant

• Has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness & irritations

• Made from 100% naturally derived, plant-based ingredients

• Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly & gluten free

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Serum that is organic but active/anti-ageing! - Mickey

"I have sensitive skin but signs of ageing. There are a lot of new organic brands on the market but they really don't offer the active ingredients to help fight the signs of ageing- this brand does. My skin looks better and better everyday. I use in conjunction with the collagen enhancing night cream."

Buy it here

Shop Serums & Treatment Here