Your 'Can't Live Without' Hair Guide (According To A Curly-Haired Girl)

Your 'Can't Live Without' Hair Guide (According To A Curly-Haired Girl)
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/your-cant-live-without-hair-guide-according-to-a-curly-haired-girl/

Nobody understands curly hair like those living with it. I’ve always wished for curls, but got dead straight hair instead - we always want what we don’t have, don’t we?

It didn’t make sense for me to tell you about products for curly hair, so I asked Taylah (blessed with gorgeous ringlet curls), what her go-to products were for keeping her locks looking their best.

My solution for: Ultimate Hydration

Taylah recommends: R+Co High Dive Moisture and Shine Crème

"This product leaves my hair feeling so soft - I even use this between washing and it never weighs my hair down or leaves it looking greasy! It really does add shine and control to my ridiculously curly hair. You only need a small amount when used on damp hair and it instantly leaves the hair feeling moisturised and healthier."
  • Get deep hydration & reflective shine while softening & reducing frizz

• Formulated to smooth and seal the hair, locking in moisture

• Contains Vitamin E to nourish and protect the hair from damage

• Simply work through towel-dried hair and air-dry or blow-dry

★★★★★ R+Co have done it again! - Ronnie

"Hands down the best leave in treatment I've used. My hair is chemically damaged and quite fine, but with the High Dive it leaves my hair feeling so soft, with no frizz and adds a beautiful shine. A tiny amount of product goes a long way!"

Buy here

My solution for: Anti-Frizz Styling

Taylah recommends: KEVIN.MURPHY Motion.Lotion

"Motion.Lotion has amazing hold and doesn't give curly hair that horrible crunchy feeling that we all hate. No matter how much you put in, it doesn't leave the hair feeling heavy and it smells absolutely amazing. It gives awesome definition and makes curly hair so much easier to control."
  • Works as a frizz controller, weightless volumiser & adds shine

• Balances the hair and scalp

• Provides UV protection & colour protection

• Gives the hair natural shine & increased manageability

★★★★★ I have fine, wavy hair - Susie

"This product defines soft waves without stiffness, lasts all day, smells fun and beachy and creates a fresh, tousled, natural look. I have purchased many, many products. This is the absolute best one I have tried for unevenly wavy, fine hair. I hope it is never discontinued!"

Buy here

My solution for: Reviving Damaged Curls

Taylah recommends: Terax Crema + Keratin Original Reparative Daily Conditioner

"This conditioner is a life saver for curly hair that has undergone a lot of heat styling. I love this because as soon as it is applied it instantly melts into the hair, leaving it completely tangle free. This conditioner has changed my hair - I started to lose my natural curls due to over-straightening and this has brought it back to life."
  • The ultimate treatment product for chemically damaged hair

• Targets the areas of the hair which need the most nourishment

• Hair is left feeling soft, healthy and with an incredible shine

• Opens the hair cuticle to allow moisture into the hair

★★★★★ New staple - Melissa

"I started using this product in conjunction with Terax Shine Enhancing Leave-in Conditioner and I've noticed a huge improvement. My hair fine shoulder length hair was dry and brittle due to regular heat styling. Even though I used a heat protector I was doing some major damage! After my first use there was a noticeable difference and now, only a week later, my hair is soft, shiny, looking healthier and much easier to manage. "

Buy here

Shop Products For Curly, Frizzy Hair Here