Your Good Night's Sleep Checklist

Your Good Night's Sleep Checklist
0.0 0

Originally published at:

A spell of poor sleeping patterns can throw us into a vicious cycle of restless nights and exhausting days to follow. We all know what it’s like to spend hours tossing and turning, only to finally drift off right before your alarm sounds. Or in my case, you’re stuck in a light sleep because someone is snoring next to you, or you you might be waiting to hear a cry from the next room.

The good news is, we’re not hear to talk about how much sleep we’re not getting. I’m here to let you in on some good night’s sleep saviours which may help you doze off a little better, or at least wake up looking fresher when you haven’t caught enough Z’s.

L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Pillow Mist

I'm a huge fragrance person, so naturally I'm a fan of pillow mists, and I do believe that certain smells can have an effect on your relaxation levels, ultimately helping you drift off.
  • This pillow mist is a distillation of highly concentrated essential oils

• The 100% natural scent creates a calming atmosphere to promote relaxation

• It contains essential oils of lavender, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange & geranium

• Proven to create a soothing sensation, conducive to a peaceful night’s sleep

★★★★★ 10 out of 10 - Pauline

"I go around telling everyone about this wonderful product. Thanks to my friend Leah who gave me a little bottle, my grandson gets to sleep very easily. I then told my daughter about the pillow mist, she tried it and now is telling her friends who find it hard to sleep. Thanks L'Occitane!"

Buy here

The Beauty Chef Sleep Inner Beauty Powder

If you've tried every sleep supplement under the sun, it's time to give this a go. I'm a massive Beauty Chef convert (I'll tell you why here), so when I'm having trouble sleeping, this is always my go-to.
  • Herbal medicinal ingredients are used to induce sleep & relieve restlessness

• This blend of organic ingredients help calm, soothe & support mood

• It also contains turmeric, a potent antioxidant that can help to aid digestion

• Can be mixed with nut, soy, rice or dairy milk for a soothing bedtime drink

★★★★★ Knocks me out! - Rebecca

"I have found this to be a wonderful help in getting me to sleep. I mix the recommended teaspoon dose with some coconut milk and 45 minutes later, I’m nodding off on the couch! The taste is strong but I don’t mind it and it can always be sweetened with a little honey."

Buy here

Edible Beauty & Sleeping Beauty Purifying Mousse

If your insomnia is starting to affect your skin, this may be your resolution. This luxurious, beautifully fragranced nighttime mask is the ultimate edition to your bedtime routine. It basically guarantees better skin the next day.
  • Designed to purify, balance oil production & brighten the skin overnight

• This delicate formula delivers a radiant & rested complexion the next morning

• The pink mousse is fluffy, gently cleansing & intensely nourishing on drier skin types

• Contains Australian Pink Clay & Zeolite to removing impurities & prevent breakouts

★★★★★ Loved it! - Samantha

I have dehydrated skin and am always looking for products that are hydrating. The Edible Beauty and Sleeping Beauty Purifying Mousse does just that and smells amazing. I look forward to going to sleep to be able to use it and you wake up with soft skin the next morning. Great product.

Buy here

Badger Balm Sleep Balm

Now this one's a solution for the whole family for a restful night's sleep. This balm helps to ease you into a relaxed state of mind so sleep can come naturally.
  • Features a calming, soothing blend of essential oils that promote relaxation

• Contains certified organic ingredients so it’s perfect as a sleeping aid for children

• Apply it on the chest, upper lip, temples or wrists to gently inhale the aromatic smells

• Packaged in a portable tin, this balm is softly fragranced with Lavender & Bergamot

★★★★★ I'm regretting that I didn't try it sooner - Nouveau Cheap

"I obviously can't guarantee that this product will help you doze off but, for me personally, it's a calming product that helps bring me a little peace at bedtime. The smell is quite soothing to me, in an earthy, natural way, and the feel of the oil once it liquifies on the skin feels like a soft blanket on my neck and shoulders. For me, this is an essential night-stand product. I love it."

Buy here

Shop here