Your Knots Won't Stand A Chance Against These

Your Knots Won't Stand A Chance Against These
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/your-knots-wont-stand-a-chance-against-these/

There are just some hair types that are prone to knots - whether it’s super curly hair or very fine, nobody enjoys pulling their hair out trying to detangle it.

I am one of these knotty-haired people (especially when I’ve just washed my hair, it turns into a tangled mess no matter what I do), so I wanted to share with you the products that instantly solved my dilemma.

These products are also perfect if you have a little one with chronically knotty hair who won’t sit still!

My Latest Go-To:

R+Co Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray

This product has been a new addition to my detangling routine. R+Co's Pinstripe smells amazing, instantly allows me to comb through my hair and leaves it shiny and soft which makes styling a breeze.
  • This lightweight spray adds shine & hydrates the hair

• Suitable for even the most unmanageable hair

• It has a beautiful, fresh and crisp summery fragrance

• Seals in moisture while Pro-Vitamin B5 adds thickness & volume

Buy it here

A post shared by R+Co Australia (@randcoau) on Feb 2, 2017 at 11:44pm PST

My Natural Australian Option:

O&M Know Knott Conditioning Detangler

This one's an old fave of mine which I always have on hand. It contains natural, Australian ingredients and doubles as a leave-in conditioner for my hair. It has a really light scent and unravels knots with ease.
  • Macadamia & Argan oils work to recondition & protect the hair

• Restores shine & softness to dry, brittle hair

• Nourishes hair damaged by heat or colouring & improves hair strength

• Shields coloured hair from UV damage to guard against colour fading

Buy it here

A post shared by Original & Mineral (@originalmineral) on Aug 19, 2017 at 8:42am PDT

My Must-Have Brush:

The Wet Brush Detangling Paddle Brush

The brush you use to detangle is super important. You don't want to use a brush that snags on knots and pulls at the hair, that's why I use The Wet Brush's specially designed detangling brush. You need this.
  • This paddle brush detangles like nothing else: no pain, no tears

• Runs easily through your hair, with minimal tugging and pulling

• The nylon bristles are thin, strong & flexible to glide through any hair type

• The soft tips on the very top of the bristles massage the scalp to stimulate circulation

• Eliminates hair breakage & can be used on extensions as well

Buy it here

A post shared by WetBrush (@thewetbrush) on Mar 9, 2017 at 6:31am PST

Shop Haircare Here