Your one makeup essential

Your one makeup essential

What makeup item is your absolute can’t-go-out-of-the-house-without-it essential?

For me it’s mascara - I have puny dark-blonde lashes that need all the help I can get.

just one?

well the one essential item (among the plethora) is my mirenesse line fill concealor… no so much for spac fill effect, but becase it completely banishes any dark circles and illuminates the eye area…

I have to admit I’m a shocker for foundation. Although I don’t wear alot, it helps to make the skin tone even.

Unless I’m going to the beach, this is the one thing I don’t leave home without!!

Lipstick and Lipgloss for me… I can’t live without them…
I have them by the bucket load and still buying more hehe…

I can leave my home bare face, but if I can only put on one thing before I go out I’d say concealer.

Mascara does it for me. Loving the Lancome L’Extreme but the new one by Max Factor has me questioning whether I’ll buy the Lancome again?:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;94]Mascara does it for me. Loving the Lancome L’Extreme but the new one by Max Factor has me questioning whether I’ll buy the Lancome again?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Oooh - is that the new one with the rubber wandy thing?? I want to try that one! My current fave is the new Bloom one but I am always looking for the next Holy Grail…

[QUOTE=Kate (Staff);97]Oooh - is that the new one with the rubber wandy thing?? I want to try that one! My current fave is the new Bloom one but I am always looking for the next Holy Grail…[/QUOTE]

Got it just the other day, yes the one with the rubbery thingys! Tepted to wash mascara off it so I can inspect it closely! I too am after the “perfect mascara” and thought I had found it with the Lancome L’Exteme but the Max Factor one is REALLY GOOD and it doesnt leave “bits” for me to remove from my eyelids.:slight_smile:

hmmm i probably concealer if i could just have one…either Becca Creamy Compact Concealer or YSL TE…

and coming in a close second would be mascara - Lancome Hypnose

[B][/B]
It would have to be Laura Mercier [I][/I]Secret Camouflage works everytime to hide dark circles and other imperfections

I have to try this Laura Secret Camaflauge now. All the rave reviews from you gals are making me curious…:wink:

To the tester stand I go tomorrow morning… (how lucky am I?!)

[QUOTE=Kate (Staff);97]Oooh - is that the new one with the rubber wandy thing?? I want to try that one! My current fave is the new Bloom one but I am always looking for the next Holy Grail…[/QUOTE]

Long but very light blonde eyelashes here - so mascara is such an essential for me too! I’ve just jumped on the rubber wand bandwagon, am loving Chanel Inimitable. I haven’t tried the Max Factor or Lancome for ethical reasons, but I’ve heard the Max Factor is particularly good!

I’ve heard a lot of really good feedback regarding the new Max Factor rubbery wand mascara and really, really want to try it for myself, but I hate having to fork out a whole 20 dollars or so for a product just to try it! Does anybody else wish mascara came in more testers?

I couldn’t live without Megan Gale Cheek and Lip Tint. It’s so beautiful, insanely cheap, effective in sun protection and easy to blend. I love it.

Lipgloss

I would have to say that the one thing I can’t live without is ligloss! I love the Lancome Juicy Tubes, I have about 20! They are so scrumptious! I also Love the pure pops by Estee Lauder ( watermelon, mellow yellow, pink cupcake and fizzy pear to name just a few). Also loving MAC lipglass and lustreglass to. What can I say I have 400 favourites hehe!:stuck_out_tongue:

I love the Lancome lipglosses becasue they smell so great, but I don’t like the sticky feel on thelips. :smiley:

I agree the Lancome Juicy Tubes are great and they smell unbelievable but I don’t like the sticky feel either!

My one make-up essential

This is a very hard decision to make, i think i’d have to say my revlon skin light illuminating lotion, because it moisturises, gives me a pretty shimmery glow that kinda hides mt imperfections and also it is spf.

But now that i think about it i need lip gloss too!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

AMEN to Lancome Hypnose…the most buildable and best all-rounder mascara out!
(l) jenna may

I wish there were more ways to try stuff too! Especially foundations, which are so impossible to pick. Sometimes I feel so cheap when at an expensive counter hestitating over which one to gamble on. It would be great to have some kind of a swap and try thing. Obviously hygiene would be a problem, but i have so much makeup that i’ve used once and realised was a completely wrong selection. If anyone wants Napoleon China Doll foundation or concealer (both look 1) drop me a line!
(l) jenna may

More hard questions!

Ummmmm most probably some concealer. Currently using the Covergirl one cause i needed one and it was cheap