Your Secret To Tackling Tired Eyes This Holiday Season

Your Secret To Tackling Tired Eyes This Holiday Season
0.0 0

Originally published at:

The eyes are one of the first areas that we notice the signs of ageing starting to appear. Fine lines, creases, crepey skin - does that ring a bell?

Regardless of your eye concern, you can start treating them overnight with a medical-grade solution proven to tackle ageing.

What Does Medical-Grade Silicone Do?

Traditionally used in hospitals to treat scarring and burns, medical-grade silicone has been found to also be an effective anti-ageing ingredient. Silicone hydrates the skin, restoring moisture and increasing blood flow, which can stimulate collagen production. Enter, Wrinkles Schminkles Eye Smoothing Kit. These reusable medical-grade silicone eye pads are prepped to target your under-eye concerns while you sleep.

Shop here

What You Need To Know:

- The pads keep your skin taut so it can't crease or wrinkle
  • They work to lift and firm the skin, using healing properties to hydrate

• Silicone is proven to help heal skin & scarring

• Increases blood flow to encourage collagen production

• They target concerns like fine lines, wrinkles and creasing

• You can wear them overnight or during the day (whenever you feel like it!)

• The pads are made from 100% medical-grade silicone

• They’re hypoallergenic, so they’re suitable for all skin types

• The pads are reusable (you get about 10 uses per pair)

Before After

How To Use Them:

Before going to bed, cleanse and dry your skin thoroughly, keeping the eye area free of moisturisers and creams so the pads can adhere to the skin. Peel the plastic film away from the pads and apply the adhesive side to your skin. In the morning, gently peel the pads off and stick them face-down on the plastic storage sheet included in your packaging.

Wrinkles Schminkles Silicone Eye Pads are reusable but they will begin to lose their adhesiveness after about 10 uses. I recommend using the Wrinkles Schminkles Cleaning Solution to cleanse the pads as it’ll ensure you get the most out of each pair.

Shop here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Wrinkles, be gone! - Elena

"I was a little sceptical when I first used this product. I had never used anything like this before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. They were very easy to apply, and once on they stayed in place. They were comfortable on my skin and felt like my skin was becoming more firm. Sure enough, when I removed the masks (again, super easy, they peeled right off), I swear that the wrinkles around my eyes (mostly crows feet) had dramatically reduced. I wore the mask for 3 hours and I was very happy with the results."

★★★★★ Too easy not to try! - Shanthi

"I'm heading towards my mid-thirties which means acknowledging that my skin is not what it used to be. I LOVE how fuss-free these silicone eye pads are to use. I simply pop them under my eyes before bed at night, the pads keep the skin under my eye taught while I sleep and then I remove them in the morning when I wake. It's that easy. The results so far have been gradual, and I have noticed the skin under my eyes is firmer and more youthful looking (I look less tired). I would definitely recommend this, especially for those that are a little lazy when it comes to their nightly skincare routine, (me!). The best part, is that they are reusable."

★★★★★ Perfect to wear overnight! - Tasmin

"I had only worn these for a few hours at a time, however I recently wore the masks overnight and it made such a difference! I even forgot I was wearing them. They didn't move at all, and were easy to peel off in the morning. I noticed that I didn't have as much creasing under my eyes, and my concealer went on really smooth this morning. I love that these are reusable and I'm looking forward to seeing the long term results!"

Shop Wrinkles Schminkles Eye Smoothing Kit Here